Sunday 29 July 2012

Final Tally


UPDATE!  
Here's the updated list of what I actually accomplished on my Road Trip to Nowhere.  Thank you to all of you who took part in my adventure!

Debby's Big Crazy 40
.... 40th Birthday Solo Roadtrip to Nowhere Scavenger Hunt

1. Toss a regret in a bottle into the ocean  DONE! but amended 
2. Toss a love letter in a bottle into the ocean.   DONE! but amended
3. Ride a mechanical bull.
4. Ride in a police car.   DONE!  
5. Ride on a fire truck.   DONE!  
6. Sleep at a Walmart with RV'ers.   DONE!  
7. Spend time in a jail.
8. Eat at a soup kitchen and then donate $10 on the way out.
9. Pass out a dozen flowers to strangers.  Amended: Gave $10 to Luis at Denny's
10. Give a meal to a homeless person.
11. Dress like a hooker and go shopping in a high end store, like Pretty Woman.
12. Go to a biker bar.   DONE!  
13. Get a picture with a tough looking biker.   DONE!  
14. Get a free drink.   DONE!  
15. Get a free meal.   DONE!   (About 5 times)
16. Give $1 to a male stripper.
17. Get a picture with a cop. Extra points for donuts in pic.   DONE!  
18. Get a picture with the mayor (any town).
19. Get picture with a mascot.
20. See how many wedding dresses I can try on before making the girl crazy. Leave a gift.   DONE!  
21. Sing Karaoke. Extra points for dance moves.
22. Stay the night somewhere haunted.
23. Pay for a drive thru order behind me then speed away.   DONE!  
24. Hang a picture of my "art" in a public place with my email address on it.
25. Get on the news/in newspaper.
26. Interview & photograph someone for my "Canadian magazine" article.   DONE!  
27. Serve food at a diner. Collect tips.   DONE!  
28. Crash a wedding.
29. Sleep at a truck stop. 
30. Have a drink at Cheer's and ask if Norm's there.
31. Get makeovers. Tell them you're going for the "whore look".   DONE!   twice!
32. Picket in a picket line... no matter what the cause
33. Have a bachelorette party. Wear tee shirt and tiara. See how many friends I can make.  
34. Go to a Walmart and put super sexy lingerie in a senior's cart. That or condoms.   DONE!  
35. Skinny dip.   DONE!  
36. Leave a "safe sex" display of goodies in the baby section. Take pictures of passersby.   DONE!  except the pics
37. Stay at a youth/traveler hostel.
38. Put random items in someone's shopping cart.   DONE!  
39. Wear "Hugs for Charity, Hugs $1" tee shirt. Donate proceeds to soup kitchen.
40. Bubble bath in public fountain.  DONE!  (Amended: only had sanitizer.)


So... all in all, I accomplished just over half of the list of suggestions, 21 to be exact.  Not bad for a 5 night road trip.  I guess I'll just have to save the rest for my 50th birthday... or next vacation with Mark.  Now wouldn't that be a hoot!


Thanks guys!  Loved having you all participate with me on this.  :)


Stay crazy,


D.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry that it had to end, but I am quite impressed with the amount you accomplished!

    ReplyDelete