Saturday 28 July 2012

Still Thursday.

After sanitizing the fountain at Old Orchard Beach, I decided to go for a walk and explore the area and it's natives more.  I met some great folks like this Grateful Dead groupie couple..... and some stoners that made me a deepfried oreo, and some pizza place girls working on the boardwalk.  Everyone had a story and everyone signed my shirt and listened to my adventures. I wish I could remember them all.   Next time I bring a video camera.

On my way out of OOB, I saw some firemen washing their truck...and their station house was attached to guess what??  I police station!  SCORE!!  I parked the car, went up to the first cute fireman I saw and showed him my list and asked him if I could get a few pictures.  The good old sport not only let me on his truck, but also signed my shirt, got his buddy to do the same and then went inside to get a couple of Scarborough's finest to come out and let me get my pic and ride in the car.  What good sports.  I'm glad I stopped.

On my way to Augusta for the night, people continued to honk and wave and I enjoyed every minute of it.  I rolled into Maple Hill Farm around supper time and jumped into the "clothing optional" hot tub right away to check off another item on my list... since many have cried "mistrial" over my topless adventure in Richmond.  Done.  I was then invited out to supper with my new friends from the south.  Did one thing have something to do with the other?  Who cares.  I got a free supper out of it.   

I can't wait to come back to the farm again.  Clothing or not.  It's the cleanest and coziest place on earth.  There's lamas, alpacas, sheep, chickens, horses, etc.  I love it.  If I didn't mind having company so much, I would start up a bed and breakfast.  But clothing would have to be non-optional.  I don't like sticky buns anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment