Saturday 14 July 2012

Big Crazy 40... THE LIST.

Debby... Road-tripping, crazy & 40.
Instead of having a nervous breakdown or midlife crisis over turning 40, I've decided to create a 6 day long adventure filled with craziness. I am calling it my "40th Birthday Solo Roadtrip to Nowhere Scavenger Hunt"...and I need you to help compile the list. I will be leaving Moncton, New Brunswick (Canada) and heading south towards Boston...other than that it's a "going by the seat of my pants" type adventure. So far I will be challenged to: ride a mechanical bull, find a free meal, crash a wedding, etc... along with many other silly adventures. I will be posting pictures and videos of my adventure for all to enjoy and poke fun at and have so far approximately 800 people following me daily in just the past few days.  


Also... be sure to join the Facebook group and keep up with the conversations about the big trip.  I'll be posting to the blog, but Facebook is an awesome way to connect with others following the craziness.


Have fun!  

-Debby


Debby's Big Crazy 40
.... 40th Birthday Solo Roadtrip to Nowhere Scavenger Hunt

PS: Here's the list. If you can pass along any ideas or contacts for any of the ideas, that would be most awesome and appreciated.
1. Toss a regret in a bottle into the ocean.
2. Toss a love letter in a bottle into the ocean.
3. Ride a mechanical bull.
4. Ride in a police car.
5. Ride on a fire truck.
6. Sleep at a Walmart with RV'ers. 
7. Spend time in a jail.
8. Eat at a soup kitchen and then donate $10 on the way out.
9. Pass out a dozen flowers to strangers.
10. Give a meal to a homeless person.
11. Dress like a hooker and go shopping in a high end store, like Pretty Woman.
12. Go to a biker bar.
13. Get a picture with a tough looking biker.
14. Get a free drink.
15. Get a free meal.
16. Give $1 to a male stripper.
17. Get a picture with a cop. Extra points for donuts in pic.
18. Get a picture with the mayor (any town).
19. Get picture with a mascot.
20. See how many wedding dresses I can try on before making the girl crazy. Leave a gift.
21. Sing Karaoke. Extra points for dance moves.
22. Stay the night somewhere haunted.
23. Pay for a drive thru order behind me then speed away.
24. Hang a picture of my "art" in a public place with my email address on it.
25. Get on the news/in newspaper.
26. Interview & photograph someone for my "Canadian magazine" article.
27. Serve food at a diner. Collect tips.
28. Crash a wedding.
29. Sleep at a truck stop. 
30. Have a drink at Cheer's and ask if Norm's there.
31. Get makeovers. Tell them you're going for the "whore look".
32. Picket in a picket line... no matter what the cause
33. Have a bachelorette party. Wear tee shirt and tiara. See how many friends I can make.
34. Go to a Walmart and put super sexy lingerie in a senior's cart. That or condoms.
35. Skinny dip.
36. Leave a "safe sex" display of goodies in the baby section. Take pictures of passersby.
37. Stay at a youth/traveler hostel.
38. Put random items in someone's shopping cart.
39. Wear "Hugs for Charity, Hugs $1" tee shirt. Donate proceeds to soup kitchen.
40. Bubble bath in public fountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment