Wednesday 8 August 2012

Hold on to your panties...

So... I'm thinking that this whole "Big Crazy 40" thing has to continue.  I miss the traveling, the writing, the crazy ideas from my friends.. so guess what?  I think we have to keep going.  After all, I'm 40 all year, aren't I?  And do any of you REALLY think I'm going to stop doing crazy things just because I'm not celebrating anything specific?  No.  I didn't think so.

So hold on to your panties, boys and girls... this is now my soapbox.  

My next big events are: 
1.  Get on Big Brother Canada (I need your help with this! More info later.)
2.  Los Angeles, California in January.  (We will need a whole new list for this trip!)
3.  Start a new blog: "100 Weird Things I Gotta Do" or "Debby Does..."

Stay tuned!

Debby

No comments:

Post a Comment